What to bring?
- Please bring any information you have from your referring clinician including xrays or scans. They may have already sent these in. If you have any information in electronic format, you may email them to us. If you have them on paper, we can scan these for you at our practice.
- Please bring information regarding all medical conditions you have and medications you are taking. If you are taking any medications or injections for osteoporosis or arthritis, these will be of interest to us.
- If you are referred for a denture or for an oral rehabilitation, photographs of your appearance with your past smile that you are happy with may assist us in planning your options.
- Please bring any current and/or previous dentures you may have. It will be useful in determining the likelihood of us making improvements.
- An ‘Acquaintance Form’ is available for you to fill out your contact and medical details. Please read and fill out this page, once submitted, this will be emailed directly to us.
Where are we located and is there parking nearby?
We are located at Suite 11 on the 6th floor of 55 Gawler Place, Adelaide, and is very close to Rundle Mall. When you reach level 6, turn right to find us. The nearest car parks are:
- UPark Gawler Place – 9-17 Gawler Place (via North Terrace or Kintore Ave)
- Secure Parking Rundle Place – 90-100 Grenfell Street
- UPark Wyatt Street – 18-34 Wyatt Street (enter from Wyatt or Hyde St)
The location of the practice and the car parks is outlined on the map on the next page.
Please contact us for information on our consultation fees.
Thank you for scheduling a consultation with us and we look forward to working with you. If you have any questions or need further assistance, contact us on (08) 8212 5294.